The creation of a school yearbook is a wonderful project, which allows the students to express their creativity and document the beautiful memories of the past year. Once the school has decided to get a yearbook published, the first question that would come to their minds is how to create school yearbooks. Well! There are certain procedures that need to be followed, if the yearbook has to be made attractive to the students and the parents alike. These are:
- Create a budget: The primary cost of the yearbook will be for printing. Select a yearbook printing company that knows the ins and outs the job and is be willing enough to help the yearbook committee right from the beginning through to the end of the project.
- Select the theme of the yearbook: You can take the help of your publisher to select the theme of your book or you can do this with your commitee. The theme can be used on the cover, the title page, and throughout the book.
- Plan out the pages: You must be very clear in your mind as to which page would be having what content and pictures. Planning this in advance would definitely give you the clarity that you need.
- Layout Ideas: Either you can come up with the layout ideas yourself or you can take the help of your publisher.
- The Deadline: Make sure that you have adequate time to distribute the books to the students. Handing out yearbooks on the last day of the school is a better option than sending them in mail.
There are many other minor things that need to be taken care of. Expressly-Yours Yearbooks is the most proficient yearbook publisher in the USA. The company has rich experience of printing high quality yearbooks and is always too eager to help schools get this important publication printed properly.